Mountain Laurel Autoharp Gathering
Cindy Harris – June Maugery – Ron Wall – Les Gustafson-Zook – Karen Mueller – Ivan Stiles
The Mountain Laurel Autoharp Gathering brings together autoharp enthusiasts from around the world for five days of workshops, concerts and ’round the clock music-making. Now in its thirtieth year, the Gathering features concerts and workshops from some of the folk world’s best musicians — and they come because no matter what else they’re famous for, they also just happen to play the autoharp!
Karen Mueller • Ron Wall
Les Gustafson-Zook • Ivan Stiles • June Maugery
Cindy Harris (2019 MLAG Autoharp Champion)
We expect registration for the 2022 Gathering to begin on or about October 15th, 2021.
Our 2021 Virtual MLAG is now history. Many thanks are due to the instructors, the attendees and the MLAG Board Members who combined to make it a big success.
In 2022, we will be moving from Little Buffalo State Park, our home for 20 years, to Shippensburg University. The move will provide us with many advantages to include:
- On-site lodging includes all meals
- Dining hall includes many options
- Completely accessible and convenient
- All indoor air-conditioned venues
- Plenty of jamming spaces indoors and out
- Dry RV and tent camping available
- Three Pre-Gathering classes June 7-8
- Many more workshop leaders
MLAG Toll-Free Hot Line: MLAG now has a toll-free hot line to help answer any questions you may have about the upcoming Gathering.
- Autoharp Hall of Fame nominations applications are due by March 1, 2022. A ballot is downloadable here and is also available in the Summer, Fall and Winter issues of the Autoharp Quarterly. You can also use our new interactive form feature to submit your nomination. For a list of the members of the Autoharp Hall of Fame, click here.
- Mary Lou Orthey Scholarship applications are due April 1, 2022. If you are thinking about coming to the 2022 Gathering but a lack of funding is making it tough, consider applying for a scholarship.
- Applications for the Cohen/Grappel Recording Grant are due May 15, 2022.
Mountain Laurel Toll-Free Hot Line
Registration – Press 1
Camping – Press 2
Pre-Gathering Classes – Press 3
Workshops – Press 4
Mary Lou Orthey Scholarship – Press 5
Cohen-Grappel Recording Grant – Press 6
Autoharp Angels Program – Press 7
Autoharp Hall of Fame – Press 8
For all other questions – Press 9
The Mountain Laurel Autoharp Gathering, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Consider making a tax-deductible donation, now, or remember us kindly in your will, later. Please contact us for details or, to donate on-line via PayPal, click on the donate button below.
The new privacy laws require that newsletter
subscribers Opt-In to the Mailing List.
If you had been on our mailing and are no longer receiving our Newsletters, then you will need to opt-in using this link.